Pages

Search

Thursday, February 16, 2012

GSoM Game Thread/Preview designs

Here are samples of game thread-preview designs I've done for Golden State of Mind. With my priorities in life straightened out, I've set aside a lot more time to contribute with GSoM. Honestly, I had thoughts of calling it quits at the end of the season to focus on my company. What made me stay were you - the fans and your constant support that you've all shown, the "High 5's" at home games, the thank you's and appreciation for my vector designs in show of support to a losing franchise. Win or lose I do it because I love this team way too much. My designs are based on good old fashioned whole hearted fun. I never directly bash our opponents with my designs, I capture good times and parodies within the NBA. Win or lose its Warriors all day baby!

Golden State of Mind: Your best source for quality Golden State Warriors news, rumors, analysis, stats and scores from the fan perspective.

No comments:

Post a Comment