Pages

Search

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

First Look: Tony.psd Business Card 2011


Every year I design and print out about 1,000 business cards for when I meet and interact with folks new to the Tony.psd brand. I wanted to do something a little more different this year and showcase my vector illustrating skills with a little something I came up with on Adobe Illustrator. This was a fun concept, it had that Clark Kent/Superman appeal that brands my logo and love for basketball. The color scheme is based on our beloved Golden State Warriors with a city scape and the bridge outline. Consider it a Bay Area thing. Lastly, these was a concept originally set for Golden State of Mind's new logo but was scrapped. (we're moving forward with a new concept) I just didn't want this to go to waste, it's such a fun idea!

No comments:

Post a Comment