Pages

Search

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Clientele Collection

Old school designs! Some of these date back as far as 1999! Time does fly when you're having fun.

Experience is earned through opportunity, practice and in due time. Now this brings back memories. I've had the chance to work with some great people. Before I even started my own shirt design company, I did a lot of freelance work on the side. It gave me the chance to collaborated with various clothing brands like Kingdom UC, GSoM, Folded Inc., Kaju Wear, Mixed Well and Sumo Style (to name a few) in creating concept designs for these respected companies. It's hard to believe that I've helped brand concepts for over 10 years now and feel truly blessed.

When I was nearing my graduation back in 2000 I was so worried work would be difficult to find. I owe all of these people my humble gratitude in letting me take part in your success. I've learned something from all of you and take notes on how great businesses are run. You're an inspiration and I'm thankful to still be doing what I love.

No comments:

Post a Comment