Pages

Search

Friday, May 20, 2011

3 new releases by Tony.psd

3 new designs. All available Friday, May 27th. Hurry, sizes are limited.

LOL, I was not planning on this. Originally, "PWET" mania was the only design set for an end of May release. Than "The Winners" design was finished a week later and the pre-orders piled up. I couldn't keep customers waiting... speaking of which, there was a huge following of SF Giants fans requesting a "B3ast Mode" SF edition in Orange and Black. when the design was released, I ended up doubling the order. In a nut shell, they're all available next Friday, May 27th. Sizes are limited, message me at info.tonypsd@gmail.com

Overall, I couldn't be happier. Time definitely has been well spent during my "summer vacation." I've kept myself busy, sketched out a ton of ideas, marketed my designs via social network sites and made sure my collection was restocked with new ideas (vs reprints from last year) There's more on the way!

No comments:

Post a Comment