Pages

Search

Monday, April 4, 2011

WonderCon 2011 recap by Tony.psd

Never a dull moment at WonderCon. April 1st to the 3rd, Moscone Center - San Francisco, CA

What does WonderCon mean to me? Shit, EVERYTHING! I grew up reading comic books at such a young age, walking to 7-11 with my Grandpa for comics... I'm in my mid-30's now and the comic book culture has come a very long way! I love the culture, being a part of WonderCon inspires me seeing other creative people present their talents and creativity. I've never had a booth or sold anything there, for me, it's all about being a part of this grand event and having a good time! Toys, games, apparel, Hollywood exclusives: it's all here! WonderCon rolls into San Francisco once a year, don't be a stranger! Looking forward to seeing you all next year! Possibly in costume LOL!

Peep all of my WonderCon Pics here. (via Photobucket) Not the best pics in the world but a whole lot of fun. Wanted to share with you what I saw

No comments:

Post a Comment