Pages

Search

Monday, April 4, 2011

Highlights: WonderCon Costumes 2011

More coverage from WonderCon 2011: Who didn't dress up for this event? Sadly, me.

This doesn't even scratch the surface to the thousands of people that dressed up at WonderCon. Let's just say these were a few of the best pics that came out of my camera, lol. It's always a treat seeing folks dressed up at WonderCon. I literally anticipate this and plan my day around it! Basically- Friday was all about getting lost section by section, finding bargains and digging deep through boxes and stacks of comics. I did a little of that on Saturday, but I mainly walked around looking at costumes, mingling with friends and peep all the cool artwork at artist alley.

Peep all of my WonderCon Pics here. (via Photobucket) Not the best pics in the world but a whole lot of fun. I just wanted to share with you what I saw!

No comments:

Post a Comment