Pages

Search

Monday, March 15, 2010

Golden State's Official Breakfast!



Everyone loves cereal. As I prepared for Monday's Warriors-Lakers game, I wanted to throw fans off guard with a "Wheaties" inspired design featuring Monta Ellis. "Wheaties" is such a universal identity everyone's seen sometime in their lives. Flipping the script and representing the Golden State Warriors with a recognizable design is my personal treat to the 80,000+ attending tonights game. As usual, it's all about having fun. It felt good drawing this piece, I've been so out of funk the past few months with all these fun ideas... I just didn't have that drive to push forward and do it. We'll get into that later. We'll see you at the game tonight! Oh... Remember Monta Ellis Flakes?! LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment