Pages

Search

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

What a Night! Warriors-Lakers recap


Getting on National TV via ESPN was the icing on the cake!

Yo! Forget that we lost and that the NBA Champs almost fell to a 9 man D-League squad, that was a great time out! My wife and I really needed that night away from home. With everything personal hitting us hard, this was one of the best Basketball events We were blessed to have attended. When I found out ESPN was going to host the game, I made sure to get my best drawings ready and it paid off. Seeing myself on National TV was a trip! Not only that, but I was humbled to have Stephen Curry, Anthony Morrow and Chris Hunter sign and look at my work. I appreciated that a lot! We've never felt so much excitement, enjoyment and passion in one night... we didn't even win! It's all good though, Golden State played with enormous passion and we were with em' 100%! I'm proud to be a Warriors Fan!

No comments:

Post a Comment