Pages

Search

Friday, June 26, 2009

Birthday Gifts Appreciated!



It's been a minute since I last posted. On Tuesday I was feeling all fine and dandy till about 3pm I started to develop a cough. By 5pm, as I was making my rounds delivering shirts, my chest started congesting and fatigue fell into place. I've had the flu ever since and almost canceled attending my birthday shindig yesterday... Forget that, I had it anyways! Form the bottom of my heart, I just wanted to thank everyone that was able to make it out last night to Sonoma Chicken Coop and Clandestine/PLSTK's "Machine Gun Funk" function on a Thursday night! Here is just a taste of how dope my friends are... Big ups to my Cousin Seth and his dope Manny P shirt! Whoa! My buddy Art Chemist is gettin' in on the "Ill" hat market and my homie Erwin Madrid still has a great eye in spotting excellent graphic novels!

It was great seeing everyone and meant so much to me and my wife. It isn't often my wife and I make a trip down to San Jose together from Suisun. So seeing everyone in 2 great venues meant a lot to us... just chillin', vibin' and having a good time. Thanks again! More pics to follow! (LOL... my real birthday is Tuesday the 30th!)

No comments:

Post a Comment