Pages

Search

Sunday, June 21, 2009

The Next Movemnet - PM Flight


Available July 31st and limited to 50 prints, available in sizes S-XXL. Pre-order yours today!

With my Summer Collection well under way, I wanted to drop the final piece to my summer shirt and slipper collection. Introducing "PM Flight!" It has absolutely nothing to do with Manny P. but sure as hell looks dope! Finally a design that isn't in a black shirt LOL! Royal blue over some board shorts and flip flops at the beach... it just feels right! Anyways, I'm goin' limited on this one with a 1st run of 50. I'm sure I'll print more in the future but for now, me and my wallet feel pretty good about just ordering 50 for now. Anyways, pre-order yours today before the release date. Either e-mail me, twitter, Facebook or myspace me! Feel free to ask me any questions! Peace!

Oh... and as for that 5th design I was planning to drop, I am postponing it. The "I'm just doing my job" shirts are sold out (3XL available) and the "Pek-Pek" T's are down to their final dozen... so, I'm reprinting more and should be available before July 31st!

No comments:

Post a Comment