Pages

Search

Sunday, July 5, 2009

Yep... I still do Kids Birthday invites!



Back at it after a week long hiatus... that flu bug I spoke of last week is still kicking me in the ass, but I'm finally getting better. That really took a lot outta me. I barely blogged, tweeted or facebook at all this past week! Anyways, I just wanted to plug this to all the parents out there looking to get custom invites done for your little ones... I still do em' when I can and at an affordable price. ($50-$75 full color front page) Kids invites are kind of like the custom club flyers I do but for kids... the parents get real creative with these projects and I noticed a lot of em' dig Disney related concepts. It's cool if parents out there wanna get a cookie cutter invite with their favorite Disney related back drop at Costco for $15 bucks... but I go a little further and actually put your kid in the background where all the fun is! You got a themed party and need invites? Maybe I can help!

No comments:

Post a Comment