Pages

Search

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

You stay classy Golden State!


Ohh, it's the deep burn. Oh, it's so deep. Oh, I can barely lift my right arm 'cause I did so many. I don't know if you heard me counting. I did over a thousand.

This was probably the funniest design I've ever brought to a game... not only did it keep heads laughing but the entire FSN staff (now Comcast Sports) made sure Warriors TV commentator Jim Barnett did not miss this one. Sure Jim asked "of all the people I remind you of it had to be Ron Burgandy?!" (Will Ferral of Anchorman) I had told him specifically that I wanted to draw him as a sign of appreciation, I just couldn't think of anything exciting that would fit him. Than one day I saw the cover to Anchorman and pictured Jim on that cover! Warrior fans are very lucky to have Jim Barnett (along with Bob Fitzgerald) commentate our games every season. They bring a certain level of respect to the organization and added excitement night in and night out. We appreciate the hard work fellas!

No comments:

Post a Comment