Pages

Search

Thursday, May 21, 2009

"Job well done"... The shirts are here!



What can I say? It took some time and a few delays, but my Manny Pacquiao inspired T's have arrived! I'm officially in the T-shirt business and boy, it's a lot of work! I've never felt satisfaction like this before. For years, I was working for my pay... taking in various clients and at times feeling like I've been short changed. This is just the start of the beginning... today, I'm my own boss and am having the time of my life drawing it up and making my own decisions! Damn it feels good! Although the order for this batch was small, it's the first of many designs on the horizon. I've got a limited number of sizes remaining on this one but theres more on the way June 21st! Thanks again for all your support. Have fun with em' folks!

2 comments:

  1. $20 and that includes shipping. I sold out today so I have a 2nd batch coming in June 21st. e-mail me if you have any questions! Peace!

    ReplyDelete