Pages

Search

Friday, May 1, 2009

Print Sale


We got a print sale goin' on! 12x18 Photo Glossy Prints are $15 each or buy 3 for $40 and get 1 free.
For more info, contact me at
tonydotpsd@gmail.com

I'm bad at setting up on-line stores and marketing my stuff. The only places I usually plug my work for sale is here, GSoM and my Facebook account and I really can't complain. While I'm not trying to jump out and get rich real quick on my art, I wanna make sure folks looking to purchase my work, can find it here on my blog. Business has been up and down, especially with this tough economy but as of late folks have been ordering enough for me to pay some bills. In return, I wanna make it real simple, buy 3 get 1 free. Chose any 4 from the pic above and I'll get it out within the same week. Questions? (on payments and shipping) Feel free to e-mail me. Now you know where you can get them! Oh yea, Holler at me at Twitter too! (shameless plug)

1 comment: