Pages

Search

Friday, May 1, 2009

Back to the Hotel


By popular demand... drops June 21st! Now taking pre-orders, $20 gets you in!

Summer is just about here and I wanna rock some new flavor. This one is strictly for the Bay Area and it's gonna be limited. I'm only dropping 2 dozen of these shirts because that's all I can really afford to put out. If the shirt does good, I'll reprint more at a later date. I just wanna wear it, lol. I am taking pre-orders right now up until the 28th of May. Made famous by Vallejo, CA's very own N2Deep... Back to the Hotel represents the Bay to the fullest with some of that Back to the Future Flavor! FYI... we still taking orders for the infamous "Pek Pek" design dropping the same day! For more info, tonydotpsd@gmail.com or twitter me!





No comments:

Post a Comment