Pages

Search

Monday, April 20, 2009

They're rockin' that shirt like...


Thanks again for your continued support! Just rocking my designs couldn't make me more happier!

Throughout the years I get pics from folks repping a few of my designs. From limited print runs to GSoM related events, I take pride in my work and those representing the concept. I greatly appreciate the support and the opportunity to work with talented folks. (Halfrica, Kingdom, Golden State of Mind to name a few) Now that I'm starting my low key shirt designs label,(coming in June) looking back at folks rocking my T's makes me feel committed in getting my idea's out and branding out my name. While I won't be putting out a full line of designs, I'm going for broke and getting my dreams out at least every 2-3 months. Thank to everyone for sporting my ideas! I truly appreciate it!

No comments:

Post a Comment