Monday, January 12, 2009

I would love to attend your Luau!

Whoa! For a second there, I mistook The Towner Twins rsvp invitation for one of those magazine subscription forms tucked away between the pages of your favorite magazine! That was pretty much the concept behind this customized invite request from our good friend Melody and her twins first birthday! There are so many choices to make when you're figuring out what kind of invite to go with for your kids birthday event. 90% of the people out there choose invites from the store, bundled in packs of 20 with resealable envelopes included. The other 10% have special ideas that involve me helping out with whatever I can... You got a birthday invite concept? I have Adobe CS4, lets work together!

1 comment:

  1. So cool! I'm just now seeing this blog u did. Thanks for creating those invites and RSVP's for us :) great work Tony! That was for their 1st bday party, and I think you helped with their 2nd, and 3rd bday invites too! Time flies, boys are 6 now :) Hope you and ur family are doing well :)