Pages

Search

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

The Death of "We Believe"



I gotta say, this was one of my favorite illustrations I got to work on within the past year. I know, it's a complete knock off of the "Death of Superman" but look at The Golden State Warriors current season... a losing record... injuries... and shady ownership that shipped out the majority of the Warriors magical 2007's "We Believe" playoff roster. We're pretty much stuck with a below .500 season. (2 months into the season) While I'm not the blogging type to write out my frustrations, I wanted to illustrate what I felt and that classic Superman issue 75 cover pretty much said it all. Sooner or later folks will be believing again, for now... just try and enjoy Golden State Basketball.

Peep what folks are saying when I unveiled this piece on Golden State of Mind!

No comments:

Post a Comment