Pages

Search

Monday, February 27, 2012

Recap: Couture Cartel (the set up)

I don't even know where to begin. This was our first public event as vendors in San Jose and I was excited! It was great seeing everyone set up shop and turn the outdoor area of Motif Lounge into a gorgeous pop up shop of dope street apparel and other great novelties. My wife and I were surrounded by this great circle of creativity I was so thankful to be a part of. Check out everyones table set up - a big shout out to Halloway, Clout, Hella Bastos, Money On My Mind, Mighty Fresh, SDR, The Higher Culture, Social Villains, South East Beast, Cukui, Breezy, Booger Kids and IC3 for putting it down. It was great networking and sharing ideas! A big thank you to Da Fam Records for putting on this positive event and everyone who attended! More pics to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment