Pages

Search

Friday, February 3, 2012

Couture Cartel - Fashion Show, San Jose

When I moved back to San Jose last October I told myself "One day, I hope I can participate in an event with my fellow San Jose/Bay Area creatives..." that event is here. I want to thank you DA FAM Records for letting me be part of this grand event, amongst talented individuals I've look up to and respected throughout the year! I consider everyone involved like family: my brothers and sisters who've helped me in someway, build my business when I moved back to the 408 and inspire me to live the dream. A special thank you to Sheena Mae and Jun from Da Fam for also giving me the opportunity to work on this prestigious flyer. You are all welcome to my studio anytime. God bless and I'll see everyone on the 25th of this month!

DA FAM Records is committed to creating, producing, and distributing high quality music that resonates amongst a broad audience through the use of dynamic talent and strategic collaborations with respected members of the music industry. visit their website at: www.dafamrecords.net and don't forget to "Like" their Facebook page!

No comments:

Post a Comment