Pages

Search

Friday, June 24, 2011

My Birthday Party

The perks of being a graphic artist: desinging your own birthday party invite, lol.

First my wife asked me what I wanted to do on my birthday, than my homie B.Rich asked me "have your party here at Jacks, I DJ on Friday nights... who do you want to have DJ on your birthday?" When I asked if D-Styles (Low-End Theory, Beat Junkies and Invisbl Skratch Piklz fame) could spin on my birthday and B.Rich made it happen, the date was set: Friday, July 8th at Jack's Bar in San Jose! D-Styles will be spinning along with Overflo, B.Rich and Vegabond. There's no dress code or no cover fees! Come have some drinks and enjoy some good music! I hope to see you all there!

For more info on Jack's Bar and Lounge, check out their Facebook page.
Also Check out Overflo, B.Rich and Vegabond's "Rewind at Jacks" Facebook page.
Lastly, the man himself, follow D-Styles on twitter and peep his Facebook page.

No comments:

Post a Comment