Pages

Search

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Official: B3ast Mode Photo shoot


My "B3ast Mode" photo shoot was taken last Friday, April 15th in San Jose, CA. Jess Ography conducted the shoot and I wanted to model my newest shirt design. Last July I was 290 pounds and got warning signals from my doctor. I joined the gym last october and with the help of a trainer and my family I was able to shed 45pounds! The ultimate goal: drop 100 pounds. "Beast Mode" signifies that determination because there isn't a workout I put 110% into.

Special thanks to Jess for making this photo shoot happen. Your pics are great! I just love how the blue of the shirt commands your attention. I had a great time, you captured my fun personality and the humor behind my shirts. I couldn't thank you enough! Check out all of the "Beast Mode" pictures via Photobucket. Enjoy!

You can check Jess Ography via her Twitter page, Facebook page and her personal website.

No comments:

Post a Comment