Pages

Search

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Sneak peak: New Warriors

It feels good drawing again and I'm not even done with it. I've been drawing my team for 5 seasons now and out of all the years, this feels right. Let's just say as each year passed I had this fixation on financial gain with my team. It wasn't right. I felt like I was doing too much like expanding into other sports related markets (MLB, NFL, NHL and other NBA related teams) and it made me realize how much time I didn't have to do this. My hobby of drawing became work, which frustrated me at times and the fun disappeared. I have a day job already and my family comes first... The way I see it drawing the Warriors makes me feel great! Let's stick to what I love. New Warriors. New logo. No stress. It feels good drawing again.

No comments:

Post a Comment