Pages

Search

Saturday, September 11, 2010

It's a Golden State of Design

This just gets me excited for the upcoming season. New jerseys. New owners. New attitude.

This was really fun to do. I got my head straight and all I wanna do is draw. No strings attached, no price tags, no deadlines. Just turn on Adobe Illustrator and have fun. I have a piece of mind that's at ease. I've been doing this for about 5 seasons now and I plan to represent my team any way I can on a artistic standpoint. Yea, anybody can photoshop a professional athlete into some sort of parody. Adobe Illustrator and vector art is my specialty. It's only right to flip the switch and show people what I love doing. It's an exciting time for Warrior fans. We got new owners, a new team logo, new jerseys and some new faces in our roster.Who could ask for anything more? (maybe Carmelo Anthony!) Enjoy the artwork, this is the first of many!

Download this as wallpaper art courtesy of Tony.psd and GSoM. (click here)

No comments:

Post a Comment