Pages

Search

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Bomba Starr is back!

It's back! Bomba Starr T's have been printed and ship out next weekend! All sizes available!

It's funny how time flies so fast. With GSoM 9 (October 27th) and the "Husky Boy" release making its debut next week, Our "Bomba Starr" shirt quietly makes its return next week with it's second printing. This is one of my favorite shirts and I'm glad y'all felt the same. The first prints of the "Bomba Starr" shirts were released last month selling out within 10 days. Available via Facebook, Twitter and random messaging boards. We're doin' it again with a second batch, strictly word of mouth. Shirts ship out Saturday of next week, available in A-Style mens SM-3XL.

In some ways, I've completely changed the way I do business. I do what I can with my hectic schedule and release a new design every month or so, limit the count and if folks wanna cop one, by all means- grab one! I think it just has to do with how much time I have. With work and family taking priority, the little time I have is solely to get some fun designs out. Plus, if my shirt hustle every became as frustrating as my day job it wouldn't be fair to everyone. We do this to have fun, laugh it up and just rock out on some dope looking shirt!

No comments:

Post a Comment