Pages

Search

Saturday, July 10, 2010

"Street Hustler 2" reprinted and ready to ship

Photo's: Marc Christopher (left/center) Richard Dato (right) Models: Matthew from Shorty Fats, Ilaria and Angel

It took me some time to get it all together and with the help of some good friends, my "Street Huster 2: The World Hustler" shirt returns, available in all sizes. (SM-2XL) Like I had mentioned before, this is one of my favorite designs. For me, everyone's a "Hustler" in some way. You're either a Hustler or a Customer. I choose to hustle my skills into what I love doing. The reward is pricless! Remember, these shirts are limited to only 25 prints so when they're gone, they're gone! (Size 2XL was sold out for a year!) We've also returned to Alstyle Apparel branded shirts. Possibly the best shirts out there in comfort and reliability.

Special thanks to Thick N' Thin Printing based out in Daly City. I wanted to give these guys a try and they did a bang up job! I truly appreciate it!

No comments:

Post a Comment