Pages

Search

Saturday, July 17, 2010

"Pac-Man Flight" Summer Special

Summer time special! Buy one for $17 or get 2 for $32 on the Pac-Man Flight shirts! Sale ends Friday, July 23.

I love having special deals for my customers. Especially since it's directly through word of mouth and other social networking sites. I've cut the middleman out (retail and on-line stores in general) so I am able to hand the savings back to you. This weeks special is our "Pac-Man Flight" design. Sizes come in Med-3XL and are available in Mens sizes only. Grab one today for $17 (regularly $20) or grab 2 for $32. (For this design only) Every order comes with a free copy of our official mix-cd "He's the DJ and I'm the Designer" volume 1 mixed by DJ Icewater.

Photo's by Marc Christopher Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment