Pages

Search

Sunday, December 27, 2009

2009 year in review - 09 design season


When I wasn't designing for self or GSoM, I did a little freelance on the side. The best, from the rest.

I was really picky on how much work I wanted to take in on the side. Believe me, time was limited on my end. Rather than saying yes to everyone, I took a step back and looked at my options. First, do I have time? Second, is it something I would enjoy doing? I appreciate the opportunity in working with these folks and putting up with a few late deadlines.

Consider this my shout outs LOL... Special thanks to everyone that posted my work. I greatly appreciate the exposure! Dave Paul at Bomb Hip-Hop, Fear the Fin, Niner Nation, Halfrica, Maritess B., Bad Left Hook, McCovey Chronicles, Tim Lincecum's official site, Posting and Toasting, Anjelah Johnson, 3rd Quarter Collapse, Bright Side Of The Sun, The Dream Shake, Celtics Blog and Liberty Ballers. Here's to a great 2010!

No comments:

Post a Comment