Pages

Search

Saturday, November 7, 2009

It's back... "WE SUCK" wallpaper 2k10


Last season, we did this for fun... this season, 4 games in, I'm just fuckin' pissed as a Warriors Fan.

For your viewing pleasure, the "We Suck" wallpaper is back! (click for link) Anybody catch the Warriors vs. Clippers game last night? That was really ugly. As a fan, I'm upset, embarrased and well... pissed. We're only 4 games into the season and I just don't see any direction in our team. I love the players to death, but man- The Owners, Front Office and even our Coach to say the least are making some pretty bad decisions. No doubt, I gotta handful of tix this season I will attend and show my support to the players and our fans but man... Step the fuck up Rowel and Cohan and make some moves! Wanna know how the fans feel... pissed! That's why we rockin' these "We Suck" signs... The decisions ya'll make are showing up on the court!

No comments:

Post a Comment