Pages

Search

Friday, September 11, 2009

Don't Be a Laker... Forgetting We Believe...


The expression on Ron Artests face alone... priceless!

I'm really having a good time participating alongside GSoM with "Around the Association: 2009-2010" featuring all of the NBA's teams. It gives me a chance to drop guest spots on what I've contributed to Golden State for other teams. The concepts can be tricky but getting the fun out is the best part. I've mentioned it before, I'm not a fan of cookie cutter photoshop jobs, for me- I try to make the whole experience worth while. Just flipping the title to "Don't be a Laker" (left) was more gratifying for me than to just lave the title to it's original. I wanna throw people off. The concept behind "Forgetting We Believe" was simply through my perception... Dirk hasn't been the same since their playoff elimination in 2007. I had a blast with these, Enjoy and Check us out on Golden State of Mind!

No comments:

Post a Comment