Pages

Search

Friday, September 4, 2009

Coming to New York?



I like to take pride in my Photoshop work. Yeah, the shits fake- but man, if you can get folks laughing at current news revolving someone like LeBron James, you've done your job. I ain't down with that cookie utter photoshop shit either. I want the total package of my concept to work. I want the skin tones matching, the quality of the presentation descent... if I need to change words around (and rubber stamp the old stuff out) to get my whole point across... so be it. I look at some of todays crazy topics revolving our favorite athletes and bundle it up with something familiar...

Take for example LeBron James, the media has been suggesting New York as his venue... how do you flip that? Make people look at it at a different perspective... Coming to America came to mind. I thought about Lebron and flipped the words around. Think of my photoshop stuff as a movie poster to current events... it could happen!

No comments:

Post a Comment