Pages

Search

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Anything is Possible (with Photoshop)


"I'm sorry Miss Jackson... these Hawks are for real!" ...That thing... That thing... is possible!

Peep Golden State of Mind this entire month as we tour the NBA's 2009-2010 season with "Around the Association" I'm gonna try and do what I can and contribute to as many teams as I can with some parody-photoshop work. (as seen on GSoM) It's always a pleasure to represent GSoM with some entertaining .psd pieces and this gives me a chance to do some things for other teams along with our talented writers. Had to give it up to the Atlanta Hawks and their Outkast tribute. After listening to Lauryn Hill's debut solo album, KG's "Anything is possible" speech came to mind. You know the drill... enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment