Pages

Search

Sunday, August 30, 2009

Appreciated Jax's feedback.


LOL... The dude isn't even gone, but when you hear about an unhappy player that wants to be traded... it's the same ol' song up here in Golden State... Thank upper management for that.

The news is everywhere for Golden State Fan's everywhere. Jackson announced he wants to be traded after locking in a 3 year contract to stay with the Warriors. He's even hired an agent to assist him in getting a trade. Considering the news of Jackson wanting to be traded, I appreciated his feedback on my work. For 2 and a half seasons, Jackson gave me his thumbs up or a simple nod during shoot arounds at home games. When he really liked the designs, Jackson would point out to players (even on other teams) and coaches than told them... "Look at my new sign of the week" I greatly appreciated his feedback. Thanks Jax!

No comments:

Post a Comment