Pages

Search

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

"Hella" freaked it my way!



Yup, it's been on my mind for some time. I've wanted to do a "Hella" shirt/design for a hella long time, LOL. Countless attempts and what not I wasn't feeling my own concepts. Is "Hella" even a word? Apparently it is and it's in our everyday dialogue. I've seen numerous "Hella" T's around the Bay Area and I just wanted to come off different ya' know? I've seen "Hella" designs with the California State, the Filipino Flag (if not both) represented on em' but I just didn't see anything that would stand out if not make me wanna pay $30 bucks for it. Than this idea popped in my head... Freak the classic "Hellboy" logo and make it say "Hella!"

I would totally rock this! If it didn't make the cut for my winter collection I'd totally make a heat press print of it for the "Hella" heads out there! All in good humor of course!

No comments:

Post a Comment