Pages

Search

Saturday, August 15, 2009

Day N' Night with Kid Curry!



Peep the Kid Cudi original artwork! This is my 2 cents on the whole Stephen Curry nickname game. You gotta earn that nickname and all but as usual, I'm just having fun. Kid Curry sounds a lot cooler than Masala- love it or hate it... it's just a thought! As for the concept... I was visiting the folks at Rasputin Music and picked up some 7-inch promo’s (which are a dime a dozen these days) Cudi’s “Day and Nite” 7-inch and Grouch and Eligh’s “All In” single with full jacket art covers. Anyways, when I saw the Cudi cover I already knew what had to be done.

Toyed around with it… I didn’t wanna just slap his face and post up the fan shot ya’ know. I gave it that Golden State touch, a couple basketballs and what not. Same idea to Cudi’s but more welcoming to Basketball fans, etc. Couldn’t sleep, thanks goodness I had photoshop to fall back on!

No comments:

Post a Comment