Pages

Search

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

PM is my Wingman


Never tell Manny P. he'll be your Wingman... that's your job!

I didn't wanna do another Pac-Manny shirt but I couldn't pass up the idea! Who knows when I'll be using this... Anyways, There's gotta be a million Manny shirts out there. Everyone's cashing in on his success, even the ugly shirts LOL. Whatever Filipino establishment I find myself in, whether it's Seafood City or an Oriental Mart carrying Pinoy goods, I see the same shirt: low res scan of his face with the same quote "Pound 4 Pound"... there's no creativity sometimes. You can scan his face and make a grip! For me, I want something different. I wanna wear something that folks can recognize and see I'm representing Manny but at the same time, throw em' off a little and realize it's on some creative shit. Top Gun + Manny .. that's on another level! It's just fun to look at! Plain and simple!

No comments:

Post a Comment