Pages

Search

Friday, June 19, 2009

My business cards came in...


The best part... I get to sport my wife's Coach business card holder! (reason why I had em' made! jk)

I'll be honest with you... Vista Printing isn't all that great. Than again, you get what you pay for. My biggest gripe was that I followed their guidelines, template and added crop marks and they still couldn't get it right. Every card had a hairline yet noticeable white line on both sides of the card. Meh... I got 500 for $10 bucks. What's important is the prints were legit, and that my blog site address is clearly visible for folks to type in! Sooner or later I'll get fancy one but for now, these will do just fine!

3 comments:

  1. LOL! actually I complained about the white hairlines and theyre shipping me new ones LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cards look nice! if I had one I would frame it. ha.

    ReplyDelete