Pages

Search

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Let's take it Back to the Hotel!



I know it's not the best quality pic off a camera phone... here are the 1st pics, straight out the box!

I was really worried about doing this one. To tell you the truth, when I dropped the payment off last month I spent more time worrying... "Damn! That was an expensive ass shirt to make!" I never appreciated the fact that one of my pet projects was finally coming to life. I spent more time bent and worrying that the gradient would not print right, or it just wouldn't live up to the hype I set it for myself.

When I got to BG Concepts to pick up the shirts and the box opened up, all that worry went out the door. i was so happy to see ,my bright orange and yellow "Back to the Hotel" design come to life! This ones for Hip-Hop, the city of Vallejo (an N2Deep classic immortalized!) and timeless Hip-Hop quotables blessed on a comfy T-shirt on top of some Hollywood flavor. It's officially summer time for me folks. I have 3 bangin' designs I want to wear in public and chill to. Once again, big ups to my boy Frank and his crew over at BG Concepts, I asked for it no later than today, the 18th and you delivered! Shirts are available ya'll! (all sizes in stock, believe that!)

No comments:

Post a Comment