Pages

Search

Sunday, June 7, 2009

Los Angeles Haters


By popular demand! Pretty much dedicated to all the "Haters" out there!

I really don't hate the Lakers. Best of luck to both teams currently dueling it out in the playoffs. It's nothing personal ya' know... To be honest, The Lakers (next to The Celtics) seem to be some of the most hated teams in the NBA. This is just through my observation. "Hate" is such a powerful word... when I go through my Twitter and Facebook feeds, you see it a lot on both sides of the story... "Haters where you at?! The Lake Show just won!" or "I'm a Laker Hater! Stand up!" So, for laughs... lets draw it out and flip some of the letters around thanks to Adobe Illustrator and well, would ya' look at that! LOL!

Oh yea! Don't forget to follow GSoM's 2009 NBA Finals: Game 2 open thread!

No comments:

Post a Comment