Pages

Search

Saturday, June 6, 2009

I finally made new Business Cards!



One of the reasons why I made new business cards was because of my wife, who is a Manager at one of the "Coach" stores here in the Bay Area. She had bought me a business card holder a few months back that looked very pimp. I just had to put it to use! Anyways, I found a website (actually recommended by friends) that had a special- 1,000 business cards for $17 bucks. I couldn't pass it up and felt it was a good resource to help promote my blog. Concept wise, I wanted it to look like that classic (Golden State) "The City" logo but I didn't wanna jack it as much as I already have in the past. So I silhouetted a view of San Francisco... and used "The City" blue and yellow colors! I think it fits, it has a bright texture. Info wise, back in the days folks would place all their info from their address, fax, cell, home and e-mail addresses... I kept it simple: Blog site address and thats pretty much it. Folks can spark their curiosity when they get to my site! Word up.

No comments:

Post a Comment