Pages

Search

Friday, May 29, 2009

They printed it in Japanese



Word up. It's been a busy and hectic week since I jumped in the T-Shirt design biz. I can't complain at all. I put in the hours at my day job and jumped on my personal venture in the evening time... processing orders, hyping the goods, setting up shipping orders. I ain't mad at all! You gotta put in the work to make it happen. Success ain't gonna grow by itself. It's taken away some of my drawing time but that's what the weekends are for! Get the serious work done in the weekend, LOL!

Anyways, I was walking through the office building and passed by one of my designs for an Engineering magazine printed in Japan. Couldn't help but appreciate the translation work set up around the graphic I provided. It isn't often I put my Photoshop skills to use at work. Had to represent! Happy Friday Ya'll!

No comments:

Post a Comment