Pages

Search

Monday, March 30, 2009

Summer Time Golden State of Mind


Hardwood classic with a Golden State feel... don't forget the flip flops!

Back at it again. Just how serious am I about starting my own T-shirt designs? I don't know... I do know that I wanna just have some fun with it. A couple of months ago I had a would be client try 2 hustle me for designs. He told me, maybe if you design me 10-12 designs I could choose a few to buy... in this struggling economy, times been money but the idea of designing a lot and choosing a few isn't gonna stop me LOL. So far, getting the shirts out is gonna be small time hustle. Print out a few, try to create a buzz and spend the least amount of money possible... 1 color T's. (a few 2-3 color T's) Shoot, Puff Daddy and Jay-Z can do it!

Summer times coming up and I want my homies at Golden State of Mind to rock something special during those hot days around the Bay. I'm just messing around with familiar type cases and having fun with it. We can reverse the colors if needed, I'm more of a Golden State blue kind of fella. Simple design, one color and I'm sure it will catch some heads taking notice. I didn't want to throw in the Cali State, it's been done. Besides, peeps know how Golden Cali is.

1 comment: