Pages

Search

Friday, February 13, 2009

Barack Bombs First



It's been a busy few weeks. Some personal things have been goin' on in my life and business is picking up trough this rough recession. For the past 2 weeks, a handful of my project have been on a hush. (or work in progress) Here's one quick sketch project I'd like to share with everyone. It's pretty straight forward: Barack Obama bombing a wall. (my main focal point) I was gonna put something simple like a tag that said "Obama was here..." but decided to google some Obama related street art and this caught my attention. I figure I'd throw Hillary some artistic love and compliment it with my President Obama work project. This was kind of like an illustrator work out I wanted to start with before I got down to the original project which will be coming real soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment