Pages

Search

Saturday, January 24, 2009

Lanie's Big Day


She likes it! When she gets a little older, I'll be getting her Adobe Creative Suite for her Birthday!

Today was a very special day for our friends Daniel and Anna. Their beautiful daughter Lanie was blessed with a wonderful dedication into their Christian Church among friends and family. I remember when Dan called me up at work last summer, it wasn't the best few days in the world... I was dealing with stress and had an exhausting schedule. When he called, he asked me and Gemma if we wanted to be God Parents to their daughter. How could we say no?! The offer was such a blessing and we were so honored to Accept! 8 months later, Lanie has been a beautiful joy in all of our lives. She's an absolute bundle of joy that brings smiles to all of our faces. She's just that precious!

No comments:

Post a Comment