Pages

Search

Friday, January 30, 2009

"Believe" What You Want


There's something real inspiring about this illustration... taking "We Believe" to the next level!

Just diggin' up a few illustrations I had posted in my old website. I really didn't want this to go to waste even if it was from last season. With the Warriors current funk... I'll believe anything, especially finishing the season with at least 30 wins! This was one of my favorite pieces from last season. It's so inspirational. Stephen Jackson's been through a lot of negative publicity throughout his career and since his arrival to Golden State, He's become a model citizen to the community (especially the kids) and it's fans. I couldn't be happier for the guy! He's possibly one of the nicest guys off court. Appreciate the positive feedback!

No comments:

Post a Comment