Pages

Search

Sunday, September 8, 2013

Drawing up the Dubs Gang 2013-14 Roster

3 samples, I just kept adding people from the roster, lol!

Originally posted from Golden State of Mind: It's been a really long time since I've posted any new illustrations on Golden State of Mind. My contributions on a creative level have fallen short these past few years. Life's challenges took center court for me. I miss drawing our squad, having fun coming up with crazy ideas and than it hit me... Just jump back in & get back to doing it! Worry about life later and spend a few hours drawing Dubs!

Here's a little something I've been working on for some time now. A few of the players I drew months ago during our playoff run, than decided to add more as the weeks went by. Be on the lookout for more Dubs related illustrations.

No comments:

Post a Comment