Pages

Search

Sunday, September 1, 2013

Anniversary: 2 years at my Design studio...


Approximately 2 years ago today, I had $731 in my checking account. Found a small office space in Santa Clara & spent $400 on my first months rent. The other $331 was spent on my business license, permits & everything else related to starting a business. With being unemployed, losing our home & my credit destroyed, not one bank would help us - The first 100 shirts I had printed for the shop was paid for from money I had saved from my unemployment checks & the small severance I got from being laid off. Today, I look back & am thankful for the hard work, determination & my faith that's kept this business become what it is now: Successful. I guess you can say this is my "Started from the botton now we hear" story. God bless - Tony.

No comments:

Post a Comment