Pages

Search

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

GSoM - Warriors Game Thread Graphics


Here's my new "Golden State of Mind" game thread/preview graphic for todays match up vs. The Phoenix Suns. Anytime I write up the open thread preview on GSoM, I include a design with it usually set up in photoshop. Something bold and flashy, a piece of eye candy to spruce up the website. This one (like many others) was fun to do, I wanted to capture Curry and Nash's intensity on the design. I've found myself contributing to GSoM a lot more than the past 2 seasons. With my priorities straight and my business settled in, I've had much more time to contribute and it feels good! We're halfway into the season so expect more goodies from Tony.psd!

Golden State of Mind is your best source for quality Golden State Warriors news, rumors, analysis, stats and scores from the fan perspective.

No comments:

Post a Comment