Pages

Search

Monday, December 19, 2011

Behind the scenes: Winter Shoot SF 2011 (part 2)

Since the week prior to Black Friday/Thanksgiving its been one hell of a ride for my business. Everyday has been a busy schedule and I'm just finally getting the chance to sit back and appreciate the photo's Rod and Richard have been sending me. This set of behind the scene's pics is coming from Rod Rosete. (307 Photography) Rod and I have been planning the SF shoot for about a month and it was our first production shoot together.

I love his work ethic , we had meetings week after week prior to the shoot and if there's one thing I appreciated most was him taking the time to help me brand my company effectively through strong photography. He also gave me a wide variety of shots along with various lighting techniques. All of these suggestions and new idea's worked to both of our advantages. Rod built a strong portfolio out of these pics and I had a wide variety of pics to choose from for the on-line store and direct marketing. It was definitely a pleasure to work with him and I hope to do more work with him in the future.

Check out Rod Rosete's photo portfolio at: www.307photography.com

No comments:

Post a Comment