Pages

Search

Thursday, November 24, 2011

STE307 Photography - SF Photoshoot

It was a pleasure to work with Rod Rosete (STE307 Photography) for my winter photoshoot. I've always been conservative of how I have my photo's shot and have always made simple requests in the past. Working with Rod, his recommendations on location and suggestions to how each photo is shot has brought new insight to how I brand my company. Rod has a great work attitude as a photographer and provides many options prior to the shoot date including lens and lighting options. I hope we can work together in future projects. Here are just of few of many exciting pics I was very pleased with. Thank you again Rod for a successful shoot.

Check out Rod Rosete's portfolio at: www.307photography.com

No comments:

Post a Comment